The History Behind the
Pretek Citizant Joint Venture
he Pretek Citizant joint venture established a highly capable government IT solution provider that could offer services to federal agencies through both small-business competitive and 8(a) sole-source procurements. The teammates bring innovative thinking, passionate experts, and senior management involvement to every program.
Pretek Corporation is an 8(a) and HUBZone certified Woman-Owned small business offering experience in a wide range of technologies, products, methodologies, and processes for information technology systems. Pretek specializes in Agile software development, DevSecOps, infrastructure services, Enterprise testing, systems engineering, quality assurance, and end-user support. Pretek designs and delivers smart and lean IT and business transformation solutions to the U.S. government and commercial clients.
Citizant, Inc. is a forward-thinking, woman-owned small business with more than 20 years of experience in Civilian, National Security, and Military IT and business transformation programs. The company brings expertise in DevSecOps automation, Agile development, Enterprise Data Management, PMO support, and process improvement.
Built to Excel
retek Citizant has mature business development, delivery, and back-office support to customers and partners.
- Successful program transition experience based on thorough planning and successful incumbent capture
- Rigorous delivery management practices that have resulted in CPAR ratings averaging 4.7 / 5.0 for all task orders rated in 2019
- An accounting system built on Deltek Costpoint and deemed “adequate” by Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
- Maturity Level 3 for CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC V2 – one of the first 4 companies worldwide to achieve these qualification
- ISO ISO 9001:2015 (Talent Acquisition)
- ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 27001:2013 (Shared Services)